The school takes pride in its staff who are able to provide personalized assistance, fast, and efficient admissions procedures on-campus.
A student applicant follows the registration and enrollment procedures prescribed according to his student classification. The following procedures shall be observed.
- Form 137/Form138/Transcript of Records
- Good Moral Character
- Medical Certificate
- 2 pieces recent 2×2 ID picture (for incoming new students)
- Letter of Application
- Documents or proofs for scholarship programs
- Proceed to the admission office for assessment, orientation, and interview.
- Proceed to the principal’s office for the submission of requirements and other documents.
- Pay at the finance office.
GRADE SCHOOL/HIGH SCHOOL (JHS/SHS)
- Report Card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 2 pieces of latest 2×2 ID picture
- 1 piece of latest 1×1 ID picture
- Photocopy of updated ACR (Alien Certification of Registration)
- Study permit approved by CHED/DECS
- 3 pieces of latest 2×2 ID picture