WCM Pre-School is an educational establishment or learning space offering early childhood education to children before they begin compulsory education at primary school.
- Help, share and care for others
- Help them develop positive self-esteem
- Develop social skills, as well as communication skills for solving problems peaceably
- Develop the ability to work and cooperate in small and large groups. Understand and respect the property of others
- Increase their capacity to think, reason, question, and experiment
- Develop familiarity with numbers and mathematical reasoning skills
- Develop awareness and appreciation of art, music, poems and books. Experience the artistic process
- Increase participation in play, singing, creative experiences, rhythmic activities and dramatic play
- Develop large and small muscle coordination, and activities designed to foster good habits of health and safety.
Ms. Vanessa Miranda
Ms. Angel Sabareza
Ms. Rose Ann Bucu