The Education Technology (EdTech) Department is proud to serve the outstanding students, faculty, staff, and researchers from Wesleyan College of Manila community.
Our department is in charge of managing everything from phone systems to computer hardware and software to user support services and server and network infrastructure.
Our mission is to offer you top-notch services and tools that will enable you to use campus technologies wisely and securely from any location you want to study or work in order to accomplish your objectives.
The helpful team at our Service Desk, which is located in Room 204 (FEMO Office), may help with any technology-related requests.
We wish you great success in your educational goals and career objectives while at the Wesleyan College of Manila.
EdTech Help Desk is an information and assistance resource that troubleshoots problems our users encounter. It is the central point to receive immediate help on various IT problems/concerns through a wide range of activities including:
- Providing Internet accounts such as e-mail, remote access, hosting of web pages, etc.
- Advisory on IT problems such as password retrieval, errors in operating systems and application software, computer viruses, etc.
- Distribution and installation of licensed software and other packages
- Repair and maintenance of hardware, and upgrade of software
- Consultancy on IT Equipment specifications based on the purchasing requirements of various offices.
- Continuous tracking of network access failures.
- Development and maintenance of Help Desk web site and its solutions database
- Referrals to specialists on IT problems/concerns that cannot be directly addressed by the Help Desk.
Our goal is to be a leader in customer service, build services, systems, and solutions based on industry best practices, and provide the highest quality technology-based services in an economical manner. Our goal is to support instructors, staff, and students as they use technology to change how they study, impart knowledge, and conduct business. Our goal is for every member of the Wesleyan community to be able to use technology on their own, whenever and whenever they choose, to accomplish their objectives.
Ensure that our website contains the necessary amount of information for our users.
Find out from our users where and how our team can help by gathering their information.
Examine each page on our website for effectiveness (content relevancy and accuracy) and utility (level of user benefit), and remove any with low visitation rates.
Determine the management’s techniques of providing services and use that information to evaluate the helpdesk service level.
WHAT WILL THE SCHEDULE BE LIKE?
The schedule will also vary depending on the grade level. Kinder to Grade 12 will go to school 4 DAYS (MONDAY-THURSDAY) a week and 1 DAY (FRIDAY) will be allotted for Online. College will have 1 Day Online and 1 Day Onsite per course or subject.
Facilities & Equiment Management Office
Office of Student & Community Affairs
Room 204, FEMO Office
Wesleyan College of Manila
1706 Leveriza Street, cor. Balagtas Street
1300 Pasay City, Philippines
Facebook/Messenger: Wcm Edtech
Contact No.: (632)
EdTech Help Desk Service Hours:
Mondays to Fridays: 0800H – 1700H
Saturdays: 0800H – 1200H; 1330H – 1700H