Elementary School Program is the main point of delivery of primary education in the Philippines, for children between the ages of 6–13 years old and coming between pre-kindergarten and secondary (high school) education.
WCM Elementary tends to focus on basic academic learning and socialization skills, introducing children to the broad range of knowledge, skill and behavioral adjustment they need to succeed in life – and, particularly, in high school (secondary school).
In general, a student learns basic arithmetic and sometimes rudimentary algebra in mathematics, English proficiency (such as basic grammar, spelling, and vocabulary), and fundamentals of other subjects.
The goal of WCM Elementary Department is to:
- Ensures of strong and effective discipline policies
- Demonstrates good values and work habits
- Promotes positive behaviors and attitudes of school community by modeling the qualities of good character
- Exhibits leadership and teamwork skills through their daily learning activities and participations to extra- curricular activities
- Improves academic performance and achievements of our young clients.
- Engages in quality work activities that develops life long learning skills.
- Continuous upgrading of teacher and administrators for professional development.
- Applies effective learning strategies and management practices to enhance learning.
- Equips with information technology equipments.
Ms. Gellie Rabo
Ms. Jinky Flores
Ms. Mary Rose Linsey
Mr. Antonio Patalinhog
Ms. Helen Ciruelos